59th International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2018
The 59th International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2018, took place in Oslo, Norway, September 26-28, 2018.
The first two days will be the actual conference and the third day study visits.
The schedule for submitting abstract and papers will be as follows:
- January 29 - Submission of Extended Abstracts (extended with two weeks)
- February 26 - Notification of acceptance of Extended Abstracts
- April 30 - Submission of full paper for review (Extended)
- May 25 - Full paper notification of acceptance and comments from the scientific committee
- June 18 - Camera-ready manuscript
- June 18 - Deadline for Early Registration
- September 26-27 - SIMS conference key note and technical presentations
- September 28 - SIMS conference study visit
Proceedings will be published in Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
Easy Chair will be used for submission of papers: Author instructions are available.
The Extended abstract
should be structured into the following sections:
- Title which clearly indicates the research topics.
- Authors, names institute, country and email address . The first/presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have agreed to be co-authors.
- Key words (3-5). Background, Aims, Materials and methods, (Results, Conclusions).
- Maximum length of the abstract is 5000 characters, about 700 words or approximately one A4 page. Figures and tables are allowed.
The Full articles should use the following templates LaTeX or DOC:
- The article length should be 6 pages, the maximum is 8 pages.
- The peer-reviewed conference articles will be published in Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings Series (publication level 1 in Finland, Norway and Denmark). Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings is an open access archive.