60th International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2019
The 60th International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2019, was held August 13-16, 2019 in Västerås, Sweden
The first three days will be the actual conference and the fourth day study visits.
The schedule for submitting papers will be as follows:
• June 7
- Submission of full paper for review (extended)
• June 20
- Full paper notification of acceptance and comments from the scientific committee (extended)
• July 30
- Camera-ready manuscript (extended)
• August 7
- Deadline for Early Registration (extended)
• August 13-15 - SIMS conference with keynote and technical presentations
• August 13-15 - Sessions at ICAE Conference
• August 16 - SIMS and ICAE conferences company visits
Proceedings will be published in Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
Easy Chair will be used for submission of papers: Author instructions are available.
The conference will be held in connection to 11th ICAE 2019, International Conference of Applied Energy and a special focus will be on Energy applications, although also other simulation and modelling aspects will be covered as well.
The Full articles should use the following templates LaTeX or DOC:
- The article length should be 6 pages, the maximum is 8 pages.
- The peer-reviewed conference articles will be published in Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings Series (publication level 1 in Finland, Norway and Denmark). Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings is an open access archive.