63rd International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2022
The 63rd International Conference of Scandinavian Simulation Society, SIMS 2022, will be organized in Trondheim, Norway, September 20-21, 2022.
The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) in collaboration with Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet), University of Southeast Norway (USN), and University of Stavanger (UiS) invite you to submit a paper to SIMS2022.
The SIMS2022 conference will cover broad aspects of recent research and development work in modeling, simulation and optimization in engineering applications. The scientific program will include technical sessions with submitted papers, and possibly one poster session. Ph.D. students are especially encouraged to contribute with papers according to the conference themes.
Application areas include
- Modeling and simulation for design, planning, optimization, control, and monitoring
- Tools for modeling and simulation, numerical methods for simulation, novel techniques
- Visualization of modeling and simulation results
- Renewable energy systems: bioenergy and biofuels, geothermal, hydro, solar, thermal, wave, tidal, and wind energy
- Hydrogen technologies: production, storage and transportation, hydrogen value chain
- Energy systems: electric power, energy storage, fuel cells, heat pumps, industrial plants, energy use in buildings, power plants
- Transportation: automotive, hybrid and electrical vehicles, marine, infrastructure
- Industrial processes including carbon capture and storage, chemical processing, hydrogen production, oil and gas, and water treatment
- Cyber-physical systems
- Biosystems and medical systems
- February 14 - Submission of 250-word abstract
- March 28 - Abstract notification of acceptance
- May 15 - Submission of 6-8 pages full paper for review
- June 27 - Full paper notification of acceptance and comments
- August 29 - Camera-ready manuscript
- September 20-21 - SIMS conference
The abstracts are written in pre-defined text fields in the EasyChair submission system. It is suggested that you write your abstract in a Word-processing software and then copy-and-paste into the appropriate fields in EasyChair. The pdf attachment that is asked for is related to the full paper submission in case of abstract acceptance. No abstract pdf should be attached.
The abstract submission should include the following:
- Author names, email address, country and affiliation. The first author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have agreed to be co-authors. Please mark who is the corresponding author.
- Title which clearly indicates the research topics.
- Abstract text with maximum 250 words. Please include background, aims, methods, results (preliminary or final) and short discussion.
- 3-5 keywords.
You can follow us: